Jackie at My Vegan Delicacies used immi Black Garlic Chicken to make this wonderful bowl of ramen topped with ✨ fried tofu, bok choy, cremini mushrooms, cilantro & purple daikon✨.
Full recipe & photo credit: @myvegandelicacies
Black Garlic “Chicken” Ramen
Classic, savory, and comforting. The perfect cozy companion for an evening at home. Overflowing with notes of garlic, scallions, and umami.Slurp Now
- 1 pack immi Black Garlic Chicken ramen
- 1/4 block firm tofu, pressed
- ~1/4 cup cornstarch (for coating tofu, you may have extra leftover)
- ~1/4 sauce of your choice for tofu (optional)
- 3 pieces of bok choy
- 4 slices of purple daikon cabbage
- Handful of mushrooms
- Cook immi ramen per the package instructions.
- Press and drain your tofu and slice into triangles or squares.
- Lightly coat tofu slices in cornstarch and pan fry in a neutral oil until golden crispy.
- Toss them in your favorite sauce or serve them plain and crispy in the broth.
- In a pot, boil the bok choy and mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Top your bowl with the tofu, mushrooms, bok choy, fresh cilantro and the daikon.