Terrie at The Low Carb Contessa was creating a ginger pork meatball recipe when she caught wind of our immi low carb ramen.
She decided to combine both into a delicious bowl of Black Garlic Ginger Pork Meatball ramen and the result looks incredible.
Full recipe & photo credit: @thelowcarbcontessa
No time to cook but craving some ramen? Try our Black Garlic Chicken ramen. It’s delicious and healthy for you!
Black Garlic “Chicken” Ramen
Classic, savory, and comforting. The perfect cozy companion for an evening at home. Overflowing with notes of garlic, scallions, and umami.Slurp Now
- 1 packet of immi Black Garlic Chicken
- 1 lb. Ground pork
- 1/4 cup cutdacarb crumbs* (see instructions for crumb recipe)
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free teriyaki marinade
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos (if soy doesn’t bother you feel free to use soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 diced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1–2 tablespoons of oil for cooking
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Shape mixture into balls. The size is completely up to you. I made these mini, so I used a teaspoon to measure out my mixture.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Once your oil is hot begin adding your meatballs.
- Brown your meatballs on all sides, turning when necessary. Since my meatballs were small it only took about 6 minutes or so for them to cook through. I temped them 160° F.
- Take flatbread scraps (if you don’t have scraps you can use full flatbread, just cut into pieces) and bake them in a single layer at 325° Fahrenheit for approximately 10 minutes or until dry.
- Remove them from the oven, allow them to cool, and grind them in my food processor until they resemble a panko mixture.
- If not used immediately, store them in the freezer until ready to use them.
- Prepare immi package according to instructions.
- Top with meatballs.