Terrie at The Low Carb Contessa was creating a ginger pork meatball recipe when she caught wind of our immi low carb ramen.
She decided to combine both into a delicious bowl of Black Garlic Ginger Pork Meatball ramen and the result looks incredible.
Full recipe & photo credit: @thelowcarbcontessa
Black Garlic “Chicken” Ramen
Classic, savory, and comforting. The perfect cozy companion for an evening at home. Overflowing with notes of garlic, scallions, and umami.Slurp Now
- 1 packet of immi Black Garlic Chicken
- 1 lb. Ground pork
- 1/4 cup cutdacarb crumbs* (see instructions for crumb recipe)
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free teriyaki marinade
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos (if soy doesn’t bother you feel free to use soy sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 diced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1–2 tablespoons of oil for cooking
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Shape mixture into balls. The size is completely up to you. I made these mini, so I used a teaspoon to measure out my mixture.
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Once your oil is hot begin adding your meatballs.
- Brown your meatballs on all sides, turning when necessary. Since my meatballs were small it only took about 6 minutes or so for them to cook through. I temped them 160° F.
- Take flatbread scraps (if you don’t have scraps you can use full flatbread, just cut into pieces) and bake them in a single layer at 325° Fahrenheit for approximately 10 minutes or until dry.
- Remove them from the oven, allow them to cool, and grind them in my food processor until they resemble a panko mixture.
- If not used immediately, store them in the freezer until ready to use them.
- Prepare immi package according to instructions.
- Top with meatballs.