Heather at @heathercoxzzz made a delicious twist on a viral TikTok ramen trend using immi noodles and spicy beef seasoning as the base.
Her combination of Asian and American ingredients and condiments had us drooling.
Spicy “Beef” Ramen
Hearty, rich, and spicy. A broth that takes your tastebuds on a trip across the world. Brimming with notes of Sichuan peppercorns, anise, and fennel.Slurp Now
- 1 packet of immi Spicy Beef
- 1/4 smoked sausage
- 1/3 cup of beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar replacement (i.e. Swerve)
- 1 green onion
- Handful of green beans
- 1 egg
- Sriracha sauce
- Add immi noodles into a bowl with 2 cups of water and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Slice 1/4 of a piece of smoked sausage. Turn on a pan to medium heat and brown the sausage slices on both sides for a few minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup of beef broth to the pan (or use immi’s Spicy Beef seasoning with 1/3 cup of water).
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Add 3 teaspoons of chili paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar replacement.
- Add some chopped green onions.
- Drain the boiled immi noodles and toss into the pan to coat. Add water or more broth if needed.
- Steam some green beans and add to the pan.
- Crack in 1 egg. Top with a lid until the egg whites are cooked.
- Drizzle top with sriracha sauce