- 1 packet of immi Spicy Beef
- 1/4 smoked sausage
- 1/3 cup of beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar replacement (i.e. Swerve)
- 1 green onion
- Handful of green beans
- 1 egg
- Sriracha sauce
- Add immi noodles into a bowl with 2 cups of water and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Slice 1/4 of a piece of smoked sausage. Turn on a pan to medium heat and brown the sausage slices on both sides for a few minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup of beef broth to the pan (or use immi’s Spicy Beef seasoning with 1/3 cup of water).
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Add 3 teaspoons of chili paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar replacement.
- Add some chopped green onions.
- Drain the boiled immi noodles and toss into the pan to coat. Add water or more broth if needed.
- Steam some green beans and add to the pan.
- Crack in 1 egg. Top with a lid until the egg whites are cooked.
- Drizzle top with sriracha sauce